Ads

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Gifts

Christmas is around the corner but I have yet to hunt for Christmas gifts for my friends. Correction, I've already bought 5 gifts in which 1 of the gifts is for me!

Evil twin, "Slut! You bought gift for youself!?"

Cannot ah?

Like many others, I have my own Christmas wishlist.

I want Corrinne May's latest album.

I want Sarah Mclachlan' latest album.

Evil twin, "You want their latest albums but at least show a few photos of their latest albums so that we will know we won't buy the wrong one."

I did search in the internet but I did not come across any photos of their newest albums.

Evil twin, "..."

Remember in my previous post, I said I do not have a purple shirt... Yeah, I want a purple shirt/ tee shirt regardless of the brand. But at least must have designs at the front of the tee shirt lah!

I've always wanted a boxer, those really realy tight ones that can strangle one's manhood. Just kidding. I want boxers, blue or white ones.

I want a Christmas tree! Wait, I'll get that myself.

Don't buy me chocolates because I don't really like eating them. Don't buy me sweets either. If you want to buy me Christmas presents, buy me something that I can wear or at least use it for the next 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment