Ads

Friday, December 8, 2006

Albert's Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday Albert!

We were glad we weren't late, well, technically we weren't. We waited for them at Heeren's newly build fountain.



There, Albert, Joshua and Jackson were already waiting for us. There were others who were not there yet too. We decided to advanced to the restaurant and get a table first while waiting for the rest.



Marche NO MORE!

It was soon our turn. We were glad the waiting time was short.



A random shot.

Let me formally introduce them to you. Far left; Jackson, Albert, Joshua and Jeff on the far right.

Wacky. I intentionally took this photo and Joshua commented, "Oh my god, this isn't the best photo of me. Delete it!"

Why?

Later you use the photo to blackmail me.



Jeff and Jason. They look so thin. I want to be thin. Correction; I want to be lean.



I dont hav a purple tee-shirt. That's the only color I don't have in my wardrobe. Please take note, I do not have a purple tee shirt!



Let me emphasize on my eyes. There are so small. People wonder how I can see things clearly.

Jeff took the coupons and covered his face for no apparent reason.

Oh wait...

Jason, "I want to see your trimmed eyebrows again!"

Geez! I am so dark. When this photo was taken, its like the Yin and Yang.

When someone like me is brought to a place like this, the food served there won't be spared from my big mouth.

Creme of Mushroom.


And that's the Calamari. They're so small.


Black pepper chicken in a crepe? I can't remember the name. Aiyah, just eat lah!



Yes! Vanilla Milkshake!

All the forks and spoons and knifes. They make perfect weapons.



Stephen and Jason.

Jason, "Hahaha!"

Stephen looked at Jason and gave a weird expression on his face, " 995 anyone?"

Peace! Let's have world peace and ...



Albert and Joshua looked at one another. Instantly, they knew what the answer was.



..."and love in this world."

"Don't look at me. I'm happy eating!" shrieked Leo.

Stephen and Alvin.

Alvin and Jackson.

Jason, looking down, "Why is everyone so nice to one another?"

Have a drink to drown your sorrows.

Right. Things started to get ugly.

I will emerge victorious.

Right...

No comments:

Post a Comment