Ads

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Decorations All Around

Oh fuck, it's like I'm really in a Christmas mood. Viola! It's like having my virginity taken away. I fucking love Christmas.


These were funny but nice looking decorations at one of the coffeeshops at Kallang with a Christmas tree displayed next to the drink stall.

This is like the first time I saw a christmas tree being displayed at a coffeeshop.

And another at a nearby hotel.


Seriously, I can't remember where I took these but there's simply awesome.

Really awesome.

All those decorations are driving me nuts. I got to get a christmas tree myself.

I decided to go get myself a christmas tree for my coming mini Christmas party this Saturday.

Fucking hot! This tree is my favorite!

But I decided to get a plain one and buy all the decorations and decorate the tree by myself. It will be more fun that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment