Ads

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Badminton Frenzy

Jeff and I decided to drop by a badminton shop to buy a few shuttle cocks or is it corks? Damn it, I'm such a himbo. Anyway, that's not the point here.


I look really raw with wardrobe malfunction. What was I wearing?

And there's Jeff.
Seriously, I may not be good at pool but I am at least capable of beating Jeff at the first game of badminton with a score of 3 - 2. But of course my winning streak was short-lived during the second game with a score of 2- 5. Damn it, haha!

My Billabong short doesnt go with my green tee shirt with a pocket at the left. So wrong.

I changed to another outfit, a grey-white tee shirt with white shorts. Comfortable and pleasant for the eyes.

Despite the rain, I travelled all the way to Tampines Community Center because I think the court there is much bigger than other C.C or am I wrong?

Anyway, let me show you some of my moves.

Good twin, "Like very pro sia..."

Evil twin, "Pro? Pui! He's acting pro only..."

Right..

Afterwards, we went to Tampines Safra gym to workout. Yes, I know. I've said in one of my entries a year back that I would never step into a gym because I find it pointless. I was wrong. I take back my words.

I need to shed some weights and gain muscles, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment