Ads

Monday, December 4, 2006

Danced The Night Away

It was one of those nights when I danced myself away without having a break. I was glued to the dancefloor from midnight to 3 in the morning. And that's the time when I slowed down, catch a breather and rest at the couch.


Darn it, I'm too tired to update my blog. My legs are so wobbly now! I need a rest!
Dancing is a good form of exercise.

The beauty about dancing is that you can get out of it exactly what you want. You can set your own pace. I can lose myself in the music and the steps, performing them with high energy or low, depending on how I feel.

Perhaps to me one of the greatest things about dancing as opposed to other forms of exercise is that you exercise your mind as well as your body. Racquet sports and other games tend to focus on competition or be repetitive - like hitting a ball over and over or running around and around with no particular end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment