Ads

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fishing at Pasir Ris Park

Not many people I know of like fishing. They are either not keen or do not have the patience. I used to fish alot when I was twenty years old but I stopped because I became tanned. Really tanned.

It was the long block leave, so we decided to fish. Weisiong and Jusheng came empty-handed while I had to bring the fishing equipments.



Weisiong is the one holding onto the fishing rod. "How do I use this thing? Maybe I should throw the entire rod into the water."



Weisiong, "Oh I have not put the bait yet. What should I put? Prawns? bread? Or Fries?



They hooked a prawn as the bait. Jusheng kept on complaining on how indecisive Weisiong was.




I took a knife and threatened to slash his throat if he continues to grumble.

So it's like, one of my fishing rod is broken and the other seems kiddy, we thought our chances of getting a big fish was like, zilch.

We did not really bring some of the equipments. In the end we had to borrow from people next to us and that includes the uncle in the photo below.



"Aiyoh, this prawn how to catch big fish? What other biats do you have? He zeroed to our table and saw bread, small fish and prawns. "Like that how to catch big fish?!"

He complained and complained and complained.

You all using this rod ah? How can?! Useless!

Huh? You using this hook ah? How can catch big fish?

Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...

I was really going crazy. Thank god I wasn't the one he was complaining to. I was like doing my own things, catching fishes with my own reel and bait.

I pitied Weisiong and Jusheng for listening to his complains and hearing him whining every few seconds.

Like hello, we're there to enjoy ourselves and not randomly hear an uncle whine.



Look, stop talking and start catching a fish like me.



Wow!

Evil twin, "how big is it?"

The size of my dick; 9 inch.



And I caught another.

At the end of the day, I was a happier person.



My victory smile.



They caught none.

Oh, guess what? We did not have to pay to fish there at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment