Ads

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thank you, My Beauty Diary!

Thank you, My Beauty Diary for the Red Wine, Aloe and Black Pearl Masks!



I've used them twice already, once weekly, ever since I have received it. It consist of a thin white mask and a lot of serum on it! You can even put the excess serum around your neck and upper chest area so as to make the most out of this mask packet. 

I advice to put it first in the refrigerator for about an hour before using for having the cooling effect which you can experience in most of the facial clinics. 

Moreover, it is best to use before going to sleep but after you have cleansed your face with your facial wash. This is my most preferred time so as to make my skin more relaxed since when we are sleeping our facial skin absorbs more of the products that we use rather than in the morning where we are most active. 

Also, let the sheet mask on for approximately 30 minutes or for 1 hour for better result, but you should not go to the point where the serum really goes dry because we wouldn't want to leave its silicon-ey/somewhat-slimy residue on our face. Our face must be wiped with a wet cloth or wash the face and pat it gently. Voila!!! A smooth, bright, clear and calm face is right in front of your mirror.  

The effect is really instant. As for my experience, I have seen quite a significant effect immediately.