Ads

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kenting

Our last pit stop of the day was Kenting; a place to shop, eat and have fun. Enough of the beautiful scenic photos. Now let's get down to food, fun and shopping.

I didn't really buy alot of stuffs from Kenting but I sure remember I ate alot there.

Look at the cakes!


Okay, just one more photo of me and the beautiful background.

Taiwan, touches everyone's heart.

It was only five so most of the shops then were still closed.

We decided to eat first before continuing our shopping madness. Ping Sheng, Junhao and I, joined by Loges and his gang, ate at a restaurant selling fish and chips and beef rice.

Junhao trying to be pretty.

Loges and his friends. Blur sia the photo!

Second shot was also blur. Damn it!

I ordered beef rice while the rest ordered fish and chips.

Their fish and chips. I should have ordered fish and chips too. Looks delicious.

After stuffing our stomachs with food, we decided it was time for us to go shopping. It was already 7 plus and most of the shops were already opened.

Right, first time ever, I smiled with enthusiasm.

I sighed, "I miss Singapore. I've been away for so long I wonder if there are any changes there."

Freaking long ice-cream at a freaking cheap price.

This wasn't their biggest glasses. There was one bigger than the ones I wore.

Pink wig! I want that pink wig!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.4.07

    Kenting? Is that in Taiwan... like a nice place

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that white shades u were wearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21.4.07

    everyone is pretty

    ReplyDelete