Ads

Monday, May 24, 2004

YOU...



I woke up this morning, feeling so cold. The rain had stopped; the weather look nice. It's been quite awhile ever since the weather was this perfect, this cool, this less humid. I realise that I need to write this entry. There's a need for me to write this down.



I've not known you for years, or even for months but it's only for a few short weeks. Though its only been a short period of time, I felt that I am connected to you in a way or other. Somehow you make me special. You made me realise how important I am to people and how important they are to me.



You made me see how wonderous and colorful life could be. You made me whole once again. When I'm feeling down, at the lowest low, you try to cheer me up and would always be there for me...comforting me... advising me. When I am at my highest high, you would rejoice with me...congratulating me.



I remembered we chatted at IRC two and a half weeks back. You were different from the other chatters. You didn't really ask for my introductions right away, like most others would do. The others were not as serious as you. They were basically flirting around but not you.



We exchanged contacts but I was too busy, too caught up with my schoolwork that I've forgotten to text any messages to you. And then we faded away. I've nearly forgotten who you are and how your number got into my handphone address book.



I text messages to you and we did a 're-intro' to jolt my 'short-term' memory back. After which, I remembered and text messages to you now and then. Along the way, we began to interact more and I thought that are irresistibly interesting. The conversations we had were interesting though we are not yet that open to one another.



And then we exchanged MSN e-mail address. I've promised a 'Net Date' with you but I was too caught up with my stuffs that I've forgotten all about it. It wasn't intentional. :)

Then we had a 'Net Date' again. Yeah - I remembered this time. :)



We have quite a few things in common and both of us have blogspots. :P Kind of amazing, don't you think so? I can hardly find any of my classmates or even friends having a Blog site.



Yeah - to me, you're gorgeous-looking but no, I am not attracted to you physically or your looks. If I am attracted to you just because of that, it would have not be called 'like', instead the term would be 'crush'. I would have told you from the beginning, 'hey, you're so gorgeous-looking,' and ask you, 'can we go steady?' Absolutely nonsense.



I would want to know you better as a whole and hope that we could get along well and that this would led to somewhere...



*****



Christina Aguilera - Beautiful



Don't look at me

Every day is so wonderful

And suddenly it's hard to breathe

Now and then I get insecure

From all the fame I'm so ashamed



I am beautiful no matter what they say

Words can't bring me down

I am beautiful in every single way

Yes words can't bring me down

So don't you bring me down today



To all your friends you're delirious

So consumed in all your doom

Tryin' hard to fill the emptiness

The piece is gone and the puzzle undone

That's the way it is



You are beautiful no matter what they say

Words can't bring you down

You are beautiful in every single way

Yes words can't bring you down

so don't you bring me down today...



No matter what we do

(no matter what we do)

No matter what we say

(no matter what we say)

When the sun is shining through

Then the clouds won't stay

And everywhere we go

(everywhere we go)

The sun won't always shine

(sun won't always shine)

But tomorrow will find a way

All the other times



We are beautiful no matter what they say

Yes words won't bring us down

We are beautiful in every single way

Yes words can't bring us down

So don't you bring me down today



Don't you bring me down today

Don't you bring me down today

No comments:

Post a Comment