Ads

Sunday, May 9, 2004

WISHING ALL MOTHERS AROUND THE WORLD A HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!



A BUSY SCHEDULE



To start the day off [Morning]



I was awaken by my handphone message tone. *beep* *beep* I opened my heavy eyes slowly and tossed to my right side of the bed. I grabbed my handphone and opened the text message that was sent to me. It read, "Everyone at 1'o clock, meet at Singapore Post, Paya Lebar bus stop, from there we'll take bus number 70 ok... understood?" Sender: Rahila, Sent: 07:53:02. *Yawns* I replied and went back to sleep. *beep* *beep* Another message came in, but it was now 10 minutes past 9, so it wasn't really that bad. I couldn't get back to sleep and got out from my bed and headed to the bathroom...



Minutes later, I log on the net and my MSN Messenger, chit chat with Yao^Xiang for a while and download MU from Tommy - it's the 5th time to be exact that the downloading process has halted and I have to re-download MU again. After that I had to get ready to meet my team leader and members for my project discussion in the afternoon. *Deciding of which clothes to wear* I was actually a little fussy yesterday as I will be meeting one of my new IRC friend later on in the evening, so I have to dress neatly and to be looking presentable. I changed my clothings thrice and re-combed my hair four freaking times. LOL. And then that was it, off I went to meet them



Lazy afternoon, a hot blazing day



I knew I was going to be late as it was already 1 and that was the time I was supposed to meet them. I hailed a cab and reached there thirty minutes later. I rushed to the Singapore Post Macdonald to look for my team members but only to find the team leader there. I thought I was late but I didn't know the rest of my team members were even later than me.



Oh not forgetting, before I met my team members, I had planned to go out with Janet but unfortunately Adam asked me too. If you didn't know from the start, both of them are my best friends but now they are at loggerheads with one another. I agreed to meet up with Janet and her Dover friends but I also agreed to meet Adam, both at the same timing? Hmm, how am I going to accomodate this? Simple. All I had to do was to meet them at the same place and tell both of them at the last minute that I've made a promise to meet both of them but since there can't be two of me, I had decided to meet them at the same time together. So final verdict - We will be going out together. I know Janet will not like the idea of going out with Adam.



I boarded bus number 70 with Rahila and went to Salimie's house first and Fazdzlie told us that he will be late but I had assume that he won't be coming at all. And as for taufik - ??? I have no idea :P Minutes later and yeah, we were already at Salimie's house. Hmm, I've been to his house before but I have yet to take a look at his room. *Curious* Oh, and then I saw, his room painted in red and yellow. Nice combinations. We then proceeded to complete our projects. Time travelled so fast that it was already 4+. Salimie's sister had cooked for us fried noodles with prawns and eggs. *drools*. 5/5. Yum yum! And there was pau with chicken fillings! Oh and yeah, we gossiped at the dining table. Curious about what we gossiped? Ok, this is what we were gossiping about... hmm, I think probably not. It's between us three only, Rahila, salimie and me!



And then Taufik, our other team member arrived. With another, our target of completion was very near. By 6, everything was done. *claps* phew. Finally done. Oh no! Not yet, we have not yet typed it in microsoft word. We only wrote the answers on softcopy. Rahila will be doing all the dirty job! LOL. Hmmm... sorry if I couldn't help much ya?



We went to the bus stop and I have to head to City Hall to meet my chat friend. *Nervous* The bus that I was about to board was soon in sight. But before I left, Salimie commented something.



He says, "Isaac, your dick is big!

I said, "what?" I was laughing away.

He says, "Really..oh are you having a hard-on?"

I said, "Hell No!"

Haha, maybe you all should discover yourself eh? *winks*



The Night



It was 7.19, I was supposedly to meet my chat friend at Body Shop. Oh, let's name my chat friend J. So that it will not confusing and to protect my chat friend's identity. I was pretty much waiting, and then I saw J! Gosh. J was one hot sexy, good-looking person. But J didn't saw me! LOL. J was too good for me and I felt so tensed up - haven't felt this way before since a few months already. I dared not approached J. I text a message to J what I was wearing and told J to approach me instead. I was too afraid that I really wanted to talk to someone over the phone for a while to calm myself down...



I called Su`aad and I told her about my chat friend. She advised me to aprroach her as not to idle around. I was caught up talking to her that I had almost forgot that I was feeling nervous and then I was caught by suprised. J appeared in front of me. I hang up the phone and my nervousness came back. J was ever so gorgeous. My heart was beating fast. "Hi!" I smiled. J smiled back. I didn't relly talk much. There was a few things that were whirling in my mind. Firstly, J is too gorgeous looking and I am just average looking or maybe to her, I am ugly. Secondly, I was too shy, I was so speechless. Thirdly, I don't want to talk nonsense in fear of giving J bad impressions of me.



We decided to grab a bite at lau pat sat but decided to settle at the nearest food courts later onwards. We went to Peninsula Plaza's foodcourt. I wasn't really that hungry so I ordered drinks instead - hot cappucino. Ah! Delicious!



Just the beginning...

J was somewhat very fluent in english - maybe lah! Very sophisticated but judging J, J is somehow keeping a few secrets from me. We had our dinner and J proposed that we would find some quiet place to chit chat. Hmm? Was that a hint?



We walked past Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, and then walked in the underground passageway. There was silence. I didn't really talk. J was always doing the talking instead. I really felt so vulnerable. I don't really know why. And then, J tripped over a stone, nearly lost balance but manage to prevent from falling. Oh, if J did fell, I think it would be such a disgrace and I would be laughing away. J was somehow a little arrogant. :P



Then we were getting tired. "Where shall we sit down and chit chat?" she said. I looked around and saw somewhere quiet a place where nobody will interrupt us ---- Fort Canning Park. We started walking up the stairs; it was rather steep. We walked and walked but couldn't find a place to sit. We walked yet again and finally saw a small hut. But to our disappointed, it was occupied by a couple. We had to walked again. Haiz. getting really lethargic and tired. We climbed up more steep stairs. We were almost on top of the park.



Ah! and there was a bench for us to sit. I was perspiring. Gawd! It was humid too up there. And then something sensual began to happen. I saw J gazing at me and then, I looked at J back. We smiled to one another. I took up the courage and held J's hands, still looking into J's eyes. Somehow, our face were getting closer and I could feel J's warm breathe. And then our lips began to lock. We started off with a soft peck on our lips and then we started moving our lips vigorously. I was placing my arms around J's waist and J was doing the same too. Our kiss became passionate. I began to french kiss J. Our tongues were entwining and J was carressing my back while I place my hands on J's hips.



I flung J's hair backwards and caressed J's face. Smooth and flawless complexion J had. I continued french kissing J. And then...

No comments:

Post a Comment