Ads

Monday, May 17, 2004

RESTLESS...



I had all my attention focused on my classmate's project. It was already half past one and I was getting lethargic. My eyes were droopy but I have to complete it before dawn breaks or should I say I need to get some rest! For the past few days, I had been sleeping late. Fatigue took over me. Minutes later, I chucked everything aside and went to bed!



The sun rose in a pool of crimson gold, spilling lights all over the land and white clouds. I opened my eyes slowly and stretched myself. *Sigh* I was still feeling lethargic. Those few hours of sleep were just not enough for me to recuperate back my energy. I got ready for school. Yeah, the same routine each day.



First thing that I am going to do when I've reached school - complete my darn Digital Application Project. I'm really stressed out as I fear that my project might not work out well and that if so, I have to troubleshoot it and that may take time.



Hook or by crook, I had to get it done! But the unexpected happened. I had solder the wrong wires to the wrong holes! How careless I was. *Slaps face*. Stop reproaching yourself! You've tried your best and just because of some wrongly placed wires, you fear that it might not work, you think that you're a complete failure! Duh! - No! Geez!



Well, times up, lessons over. I have to come for make-up class tomorrow to finish my project - final touch-ups! *Cross fingers* Hope it will work. I just want to get this over and done with. It has recently cause a turmoil in my daily life - hasn't been sleeping well, thinking how could I get it done in time? Did I solder the wires correctly? Was there any mistakes with the connections?



Chuck them aside for the moment. I proceeded to my TKS class - was late for twenty minutes. We have a power point presentation and *phew*. I was the last presenter. That should be easier since I've not a need to start it off and for the first freaking time, I am not the leader. :)



I was nervous even before we presented. My hands, icy cold. My heart thumping outrageously fast. And then came the very moment. We advanced to the front of the classroom and got ourselves prepared. Rahila, the team leader started the presentation off. Everyone seemed nervous. Their voice were quivering. They spoke so softly that those seated at the back could hardly hear a thing. And then it was my turn.



I feel so edgy at first but as i got further into my speeches, I feel so influential. Everyone in the room were so enthusiatic, so keen. They had their eyes set on me. Each time, I delivered a speech, my voice grew louder, my confidence was building in me! It felt as though I've conquered the whole classroom, I've conquered everyone. I feel that I've won.



And then I ended my speech with a gratitude to everyone for paying attention! The first word that came from the lecturer's mouth - Bravo. I seated back and awaited for what the outcome will be? How will the lecturer react to our presentation? Have i carried out myself well? All these questions were just flooding my mind.



And then the lecturer came forth and commented that we took the risks, we took the challenge to do the topic we were doing! And I hope it really paid off and we could get good grades for that! He looked at my direction and then hail to the lord! "Your english is good!"



Was he refering to me or was I hallucinating? Yes! - He was refering to me! And No - I was not hallucinating. For a moment, I felt so arrogant and I have *the-come-and-punch-me-face*. I've did it again - another lecturer impressed with me. Oh I guessed everything comes with a price. After commenting on my profound english, he handed an assignment for me to do till thursday - It's a newsletter and I have to express my thoughts in it! *So troublesome*. LOL.



Soon after, his lesson ended and I proceeded to the school's cafeteria to grab a bite. So so famished; didn't take my breakfast and I have been working really hard on my project during the morning class. :) Afterwards, I went to Esplanade with my classmates to watch 'VALENTINE' in the screening room at the library there.



Initially, we did not even know what show to watch. We had pick this movie titled "The gremlins" but I wasn't too sure that it was entertaining or horrifying enough to scared the sh*t out of me. :) And then I browse through the shelves thoroughly for some freaking good shows but all they had were oldies. Bleah.



I didn't give up of course! And no way was I going to watch 'The Gremlins'! *Browse* *Scan* and my eyes had set upon this show that has a nice looking outer cover at the casing. 'Valentine' - nice title and this got to be the ONE!



Well, I thought I could watch the show ASAP! But we encountered some technical problems with the audio! There were no sounds! How can we watched a show without any sound. It will just be like looking at a dead man who ain't talking! Duh! But after some configurations and help from the librarian, everything was fixed. Finally!



Okay my take on 'Valentine' - Suspense thriller with ratings of 4/5! I was guessing who the killer was and I didn't even get it right. Darn! Good one! Fabulous! Marvellous! *shivers* The screening room was so cold that I was trembling. My cheeks were numb, my palms - icy-cold.



We left the building at 4.37PM and had potato chips and tuna and egg sandwiches for high tea. One of my classmates wasn't feeling too well. So she had to go home. *Sigh* Well, it was perfectly fine for me. There were not much to see at the park next to Esplanade, just some couples kissing and tourists and tour guides.



Time ticked and it was already in the evening. I was too tired and went home afterwards! I had Mutton Chop for dinner and guess what? It has been a long time ever since I ate Mutton Chop. *Yum* *Licks the plate clean; not leaving any evidence behind*. Took a quick shower, use this facial form to get my fairness back. *Hopefully*. And here I am blogging away!



Oh yah, I've known this person a few days ago and I was suprise that both of us have alot of things in common. What will that be? Hmm? *you're not going to know or you might know who you are* I know you are reading my Blog now!





Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment