Ads

Tuesday, May 4, 2004

My VIEWS ON CERTAIN PEOPLE



First of all, I would like to emphasise this to everyone. This is my blogspot - I can do anything I want here. I can post my nude pictures, have my views on people, introduce myself alittle bit more to the public, my likings, my dislikes etc. This is my place - my kingdom. You are the people who come and view, not the one who is writing. You can't change anything that is written here except for me.



Bangladesh People

After what had happened to me yesterday, I really dislike them to the core. What I have to say about them? - Ill - mannered; talk loudly over the cell phone in the public, digging their noses and throwing their nose shits everywhere! Ew! Please. Come` on, you Bangladeshi's come here to work, we Singaporeans are here to judge you all. One thing I really want to say is, "you all are such a disgrace to your nation, to your home!



"Good-Looking People"

Suckers is the best word to describe them. Just because you think you are good-looking, you can brag about your looks to others. You can use your looks to do everything and let the people do your bidding. Well, please, looks doesnt last. You will grow old one day. So stop showing off your looks! Just because you have the looks, don't undermine or look down upon to those who are of average looks or to those who doesn't really have what you have. Damn it. No I am not jealous. It's just that if you have the looks and if you have the heart and you don't really brag about your looks - then that's good for you. I truly admire you.



Rich People

Losers! Rich? Being Wealthy? Yes I have to admit I love money. I want to be rich! But If one day I do possessed those kinds of wealth, I wouldnt want to show off and brag about it. If you have the money, - yes thats fine, splurge on whatever you want, but dont go around telling people you rich. You sucks big time!



I am not the kind of person that can be trifled with, you don't know who I am. Yeah, I may be like a goody two shoe, a decent, innocent kid. But never judge its book by its cover, never to judge someone by their outlook appearance. Yes I am a kind, caring, trustworthy person but I think some people just gone to far, thinking that I'm too soft-hearted. Think twice or you will regret! I am very revengeful. What you reap is you will sow! I am a Gemini - two faced, split personality. You wouldnt want to see my bad side! I guess this will be the first time my friends will be seeing me writing like this - my frankness and directness. Well, this is the other side of me.



Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment