Ads

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

FEELING CONNECTED



I feel and have strong connections with these people, that what makes them special friends to me. There's something unique with each one of them. That's why we really clicked.



ADAM: He has been a friend of mine for seven years running. No doubt, we had gone through weal and woes together. We would share our wits, knowledge, humours, nearly and almost everything together. We are very open and would talk about anything. Our jokes are made of sarcasm, there are witty ones, while others are crude. The best friend I had ever had. We share the same interest too! And for the fact, he knows my secrets more than anyone do. Oh, not forgetting, Adam is a good advicer. Very attentive to his surrounding. I like striking witty conversations with him.



JANET: She has been my close friend since Secondary 3, and then we became god-siblings, meaning 'not real blood brother and sister'. She always shower care towards me, sometimes I think it's really too over. She is a very good listener and always encourages me to liven up whne I'm feeling down or moody. She is a nice person to be around with. And she's very talented. She plays piano, flutte, drum, violin and many other musical instruments. It's really good to be around or have a friend that is very talented. But one thing about her is that she's not really that open, so I can't really share some of my secrets to her.



SALIMIE: He's a best buddy of mine. And I could talk nearly about everything to him. He is a very good listener and would be there to comfort me when I'm at the lowest low. I would always tell my problems to him and he would patiently listen to all my craps. Very patient indeed. Still, there are some secrets that I could not share or reveal to him as we are not up to that level yet. He, just like me, are guys with high sex drive. Another term for it is being horny always.



DEVI: My Favourite girl! She is damn humorous, funny and always perky. She has never fail to make me happy. Each time, she tells a joke or merely smile or giggle, I would be laughing away like crazy. I too shares my problems with her and she would lend a listening ear. She has pretty good advices which I would always take up. Sometimes, she just knows what I'm thinking and there's not a need to really tell her what I feel.



MICHELLE: She is one of my buddy. I think that she is very concern towards her friends, but sometimes too over concern. She is very eloquent just like me and potrays herself as a sophisticated rich lady. Never ever did she shun away her friends or me whenever we encounter problems. She sometimes know what I'm thinking and somehow our minds and the way we think are alike. She is very outgoing and shares the same interest as me too. As for this buddy of mine, I can really share all my secrets...yes, i mean all.



YAOXIANG: Even though I merely knew him for three months plus but I think I am really connected with him. Even if we knew each other for 3 or 4 days and became friends, but if we feel that we are really connected, then time is really not the factor. We are very open and I feel that I can talk about everything with him. He is very funny and has always been perky or happy. Never did I ever seen him sad or giving attitudes towards me and the others. He is very caring ...and also very understanding



I wish that I could list all of my friends here but I could only list a few... I am sorry and please don't take it to heart when your names does not appear in this entry. Everyone of you are very special to me!



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment