Ads

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Ridiculously Hilarious



2:45PM, I went out to meet my friends. Was suppose to meet them at Ang Mo Kio but they've changed the meeting place not once but twice! It was then at Outram Park but lastly I meet up with them at Little India! Can't you all ever be decisive for a moment?!



And then I've made a new friend, Anuar, who is Janet's godbrother.





This is him!



Then we decided to travel to Hougang since there's nothing much to do at Little India.

We were famished so we went to the Hougang Mall's food court to have our lunch cum dinner.





Don't I just look great!



At 6, we left the premises and met up with Raudah, yet again a new friend of mine!





Oh can't you leave me alone! I'm trying to eat here!



And then we went to Spotlight at Plaza Singapura. There were so many things in there that really fascinates me. The gift boxes, the pom pom(s), the colorful threads and many more. While we were walking we encounter a FRANKIE!



Raudah was too afraid; she ran and hid behind one of the shelves. As for Janet, she fainted on the spot. I on the other hand, face the FRANKIE! I've captured some shots of him carefully without alerting him.







Frankie: Roar!



ME: Is that all you can say? Roar? You're not intimidating me! I am not afraid of you! Yeah! And wipe off that stupid smile of yours! *looks again* Wait a second! Why are you sad, FRANKIE?



Frankie: I have a really bad toothache and its unbearably painful.







ME: *suprise* A FRANKIE that can talk, how amazing. Oh, have you seen the dentist? WAIT A SECOND! Why am I talking to a FRANKIE? Or a skull head!? Hey! You're not Frankie!!? What have you done to frankie!???



*Went back to my fighting position! Haiyah!!!! KA cha!!!!! *And I made all those funny noisest!





*Scratch head*



ME: *stops and look* Hey, where's skull head? And where did you go Frankie? Did you just morph?



Frankie: I'm so sorry to intrude you people. I'm just here for window-shopping... Anyway I'm done. My mum's waiting for me at starbuck.



ME: *scratch head*



*****



A few months back, someone told me that my blogging skills are not up to par. My sentence structures and paragraphings were like those of an amatuer's writing. After looking at my first few entries, there's no questionable doubt about that. But not anymore!



Just yesterday, he said to me that my blogging skills has improved TREMENDOUSLY! Kudos to myself. But I will keep on trying to make it perfect!



I promise to be a better and nicer person from now on ya *winks* if I am able to do so.. *grinz* Oh just kidding! Of course I can. Well, I won't be whining to you guys in school that often as I have my closest friend with me, my blogspot! HaHa. Oh I love ya blogspot! You've done great wonders.



4 More Days To Pure Enjoyment And Wild Fun!



Let's Dance To The Rythme! [Shah Rizal Isaac Ritz Goh Ming An]

No comments:

Post a Comment