Ads

Monday, May 3, 2004

CLASSIFICATION OF FRIENDS



I wanted to do this for quite a while but didn’t get a chance to do it as I was occupied with school work and projects.

P/s: Those names that are not listed here, well…you should know what I am getting at.

I will be listing all my 325 friends so bear with me… Yes I did say 325! And I crack my brains to remember all your names and jot them down! So be appreciative!



Long Years Friends/Very Close Friends

Adam Yuta, Ng Suat Nee Janet, Lionel Soo Yao Hui, Muhammad Jaka, Cynthia Chin, Durka Devi, Milya Yuhanis (7 Years, 5 Months)



Godbrothers / Godsisters

Justin, Cornnie, Rena Huang, Choy Yoke, Kingsley Ng, Azhar.

(Brother Amal - Brother, if you are reading my blog or happens to come across my blog by chance, do contact me! Kind of miss you, kor! You‘re the greatest kor that I have ever had!)

(Lyold Didi - Sorry Didi for not contacting you for a long time! Kind of busy!)

(Sherwin Didi - Sorry if Kor treated you badly Didi!)



Special Friends

Sebastian Tan, Sugeendra Devi, Rahila, Su`aad, Muhammad Khairul, Yao Xiang.



Buddies

Muhammad Salimie, Michelle Quek Zhi Xuan, Tommy Lin Xie Zheng, Erlina.



Primary School Friends (Yes I have not forget you all!)

Adrian (Hot Hunk!), Cai Ling, Saw Sean (Sorry I agitate you that time!), Riduan, Zahidah, Khasidah, Zukifli, Jumadi, Chew Tee, XueLi, Reny, Clara! - Yes I remember you! Thanks for being there for me! Junaidah, Lei Wan, Irwan, Khair, Nadirah, Rachel! - Sorry for always insulting you for that kutu thing! Lydianah - Sorry forget to spell your name!



Secondary School Friends

Juniors

Martin, Kah Weng, Francis, Katherine, Farhan, Shamus, Chit Kai, Junda, Kwok Kiong, Frase, Wai Leong, Chong Loon, Arifin Martin, Winson, Hui Ting, Cindy Yeo (My Secondary School Girlfriend), Winnie, Sara Tiew - I admire you for a long time! Mario - You’re a pure gay! Chia Meow Cher Kelly, Kin Yong, Willy Zhou.

Classmates

Hui ling, Kuan I, Siti Nor Radiah, Nurhuda, Chiew Yen Cynthia, Lim Kai Ping, Chye Guan, Mohammad Faizal, Chuan Xue, Sugiyanah, Angeline, Sze Lai, Fiona, Teo Liping, Uma Maheswari, Ng Li Yee, Sam, Rahim, Jun Wei, Julaiga Bhanu, Zhang Jing Wen, Chua Heng Huat, Christine, TerLina.

Schoolmates

Gee Liang, Lucinda, Irene Teo, Muhammad Khairul, Pei Shan, Yifang, Elias, Kim Han, Kenneth, Norman.

Seniors

Wendao, Chuan Yao, Wei Xiong, Katherine, Vernon, Kidson.



ITE MacPherson

Classmates

Sumanti, Noradilla, Nurulhuda, Constance, Carol, Muhammad Fazdzlie, Muhammad Taufik, Derrick Tan, Derrick Seah, Eric Lam, Raymond Tan, Bing Kin, Michael, Chow Weng, Melvin Soh, Algenand, Kah Seng, Kennedy, Hazman, Shaymi, Sufian, Muhammad Hafiz, Muhammad Shafiq, Rani.

Student Councilors

Adibah, Juliana, Zainal, Ariff, Eik Moi, Yvonne, Shida, Alvin, Zuraidah, Zulriah, Aishah, Allfadzlie, Aqram, Eddie, Hafiz, Fahimah, Josephine, Leonard, Shirley, Nina, Yussof, Zannury, Zhi Xian, Siva, Bayi.



IRC Friends

Normal

Awie, Adrian, Andy Kyan, Azmi Clie, Cody, Liz Setan, Darryl, Danial, Deeno, Derrean Liu, Din, Drifter, Kiff, Naru Ger, Steve Constantine, Syed, Toro 22, Trevor, Xavier, Joe. Sammy - My MU gaming friend.

Close

Aidil, Andre’, Azmi, BryanT, Nani, Yanty, Nicole, Pauline, Yan, Eddie Elson, Fadhly Iceburn, Fahmi, Halim, Fairuz, Farhan Smint, Farley, Fikazoid, Imran, Keltio, Lindah, Shikin, Riezman, Shamsul, Mazlan, Rom Xin Xin, Shah Ianz, Syafiq Teeney, Toshi Wilson, Victor Vico, Herman, Herwan, Okoi, Azrul



Outside Friends

ITE Ang Mo Kio

Zhihui, Mei Lian, Mei Tong, Christine, Yvonne and Yao Wei.

ITE Dover

Xiao Qing, Wilson

Introduced Friends

Jimmy, Zhi Hao, Xue Fen, Shawn, Mr Eric (My Property Agent) - One Hot Cutie, Gina, Wendy, Amber, Michelle, Fiona, Ayu.

Sister's Friends

Wen Jun, Laureen, Lincoln, Mosquito! - I can't remember your name but you should know who you are!



Working Colleagues

Cik Simah, Kak Su, Desmond, Cik Lina.



Friendsters

Liting, Rachelism, Jonny, Cloudz, Isaac, Mervyn.Kona, tech.nique, Mindy, Belinda, Searching, Lex, Ah qoo, Isa Juffrie, Love_Chermaine, Baby Tikus, Eugune, Xiao Anqi, Sengkie, Attitude Fyda, FeiYuQing, Dilah, Rainy, Eddie, Dayvid, Parrot, Izan, Cuteseet, Childsjazzlogy, Niza, Zhengwei, Shaun_nocholas, Baoling, Silverheart, Hing Wai, DayaKlarinet, Junchi, Melvin, Sezzy, Eric, Alan, xxJojoaannexx, Jeff Kaka, Norman, Marina, Sky, Piggyger, Lydya, O.okareno.O, Michelle, Isabelle, Dawn, Lady, Nightmares, Alekz, Jason, Izhan Shah, eyeball.NOTFULL, xxxxArtanisxxxx, Kang Ming, Nu-Rain, Patrick, Anna, Jacky, Lumiere, LinkinBoy, Brandon, Patrick, Erin, Kenneth, Waniez, KuniQimon, zhiQuan, JingJie, Zheng Xiang, Eddie, Retrious, x.angelmelody.x, XiaoLong, Quasar_sParkz, Nurul, Richard, Aliferiel, Ah Xian, Lil`Squirt, .Ying., Hisham



FRUSTRATED



Well, I waited for bus 147 to arrive but the first two buses were packed and the driver wouldn’t let any more passenger in. Darn! After a long wait of more than an hour, finally there was a bus that was not really packed. I went to the 2nd Deck and was finding a place for myself to sit. *looks around*. I decided to sit next to this Bangladesh worker who was occupying ¾ if the seats. Damn him! His legs were wide apart. Cant he sit properly - what ill-mannered. Was really disgust by him. I put on that stern and arrogant face of mine! *I am a Singaporean, please Bangladeshi - behave! If you want Singaporeans to respect you, please be more proper-mannered.* Sorry not being racist here or anything. And then there was another who was talking very loudly on the phone behind him. Oh GOD! Even with my disc man blast to the maximum volume, I could still hear him talking! What a jerk!






No comments:

Post a Comment