Ads

Friday, May 14, 2004

MY PROSPECT, MY AMBITION, MY FUTURE



I will be a part-time author and hope that the books that I have written will be a success. I would most probably work in Singapore Telecom or do computer programming. Apart from that, if I do have spare time, I will do volunteer work in community centers. And I will definitely contribute some of my hardwork earnings to the old folks and needy ones.



I will most probably love to owe a bungalow or maybe live in a condominium next door to my parents. I will be having another house in Australia - the place there is absolutely fabulous. I love the countryside, the farms and the friendly people.



Probably I will owe a BMW or a mercedes car, color preference will be white or black. And I will buy another car for my family.



So I guess I have to start saving alot from now on ya?



Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment