Ads

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

FATIGUE TOOK OVER ME...



I decided to study my Digital Application yesterday but the final outcome - I was too tired that i chucked the books aside and went to sleep. I've set a time for me to wake up the next morning at 4.50AM but unfortunately, I overslept and woke up at 6.30PM instead. There's 3 1/2 hours more to the test so I took the opportunity to flip through and read up the main points.



I did the test and believe that I didn't give my best. I don't think that I would score, let alone pass. I'm not pretty sure but I should have known better to be more prepared, to study a few days before hand. But now isn't it too late for me to think all about this when it's already over. I felt so fearful, realy nervous of what my result for the test would be.



Afterwards, after I had my lunch and all, I went to the Lab room to try to complete my project work for D.A. Project deadline is this coming Friday and hopefully that I could complete the cicuit in time and that it would work without any flaws. But there were already a few after I did a few testings on the cicuit but out of the sixteen LEDs, only three light up! *Sigh*.



Today, I decided to take a straight bus home from Bedok Interchange. Well, it was already six in the evening and I was so sleepy that I could hardly open my eyes and I could barely stay awake. The moment I step into the bus, I knew that it will not be a smooth bus journey ride home. The bus diver was very inconsistent in his driving.



I was trying to get some sleep but the bus kept on jerking and having sudden halt. And then I accidentally hit my head on the glass window. *Ouch*. Darn! St*pid driver! I became giddy and bus-sick! Grr! I felt so nauseous. And it was a 1 1/2 hours journey - my butt was cramping from seating too long. How I wish I could get out from that bus and take a cab home. *Took out wallet and check* Opps no cash! Spend them on food! *Sigh*



And then came three Indian guys, two seated behind me, and the other sitting on the opposite side of me. I speculated that they would probably be around my age or older than me by a year or two. Oh did I forget to mention that my discman - low-battery. I was too lazy to take the earpiece off my ears. I felt so silly though.



They indian guys were talking about how to court girls and blah blah blah. I was so wanting to laugh my head off. They said that their younger siblings were childish and immature. Well, I guess you guys are much like your siblings. Now and then, vulgarities came out from their mouth.



And the dumbest part was that one of them assumed or should I say all three of them assumed that I was listening to some songs, but I wasn't though the earpiece was still stuck in my ears. Out of a sudden, I could hear this st*pid strange noise that goes like - awwwww or was it boooo.. so close to my ears. The Indian guy sounded like a lunatic. Lets name him A. And the other two B and C respectively.



B: Are you crazy?

A,B and C laughs their heads off.

A: He can't hear me!



Duh! I can hear you!



C: What did you do that for?

A: Aiyah! Got nothing better to do mah...

B: If you are sitting alone in this bus making funny noises to the guy, the other passengers might have thought that you are some kind of a psychotic guy or an idiot.



Yes, I have to agree with B. You're an idiot! Have u got nothing better to do than to make funny noises to me. Talking about immaturity.



And then he continued again. How I wish I could turn around and making those funny face. *snaps* What am I thinking? I wouldn't want to stoop to their level. I couldn't stand it anymore but luckily it was my stop.



Initially, when I got back home, I thought I would straight hit the shower but I was so giddy and tired, I had to rest. I lay down on the sofa, and took panadols. Few hours later, I felt alittle alright and log into the net to blog! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment