Ads

Monday, May 10, 2004

REVAMPING THE WHOLE BLOGSITE



I've discovered that blogger has change it's style and format. It really surprised me. They had added new templates that I were fond of but I was wondering whether I would still want to use my previous blog background and style. After some thoughts, the final verdict was to change my blog's background and style as I already felt sick of looking at the same thing over again. Thus, I would like to try something new instead.



Well, I thought it was pretty much easy to change it to a different template .. oh but hell no.... I spend 4 freaking hours completing my blogsite. Yeah, I know...by then I should be feeling really frustrated and wanting to give up the whole idea. Yes, I did after two tries and I tried getting back to my previous blog background. But it was not that smooth. Each time I tried to post a new entry, butit does not seem to appear online. I was already very tired of changing my format here and there and re-doing the whole site over and over again.



I took a short break from the whole computer thing and decided to grab a bite. And then took my warm shower. *re-energized!* - That's for sure. Back to my comp I guessed. Shouldn't leave things undone for a long time. And then i try again to post my new entry but still to no avail. I give up the idea totally and move on to another pace. I tried to get the new template back.. Well, so far so good. Everything went well and then came the bad thing.



I tried copying my tag-board and my other files to the brand new site, but each time, they messed up. They were everywhere in my blogsite. I tried putting them on the right side of the site, but they were alittle off. Haiz. Still I did not give up. By then it was already 9. Grrr... I start all over again from square one. This time, I do step-by-step and... Yes! Finally done! Though there's a few cork-up but still, overall, I think I did great. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment