Ads

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

23 DAYS MORE TO MY 19th BIRTHDAY



22 days later, I am going for D.A class and skip I.A class but after some consideration, I wouldn't want to skip. Why? My subject teacher haven't mark my test paper yet. And then, I am going to do my Digital Application tutorial.



21 days later, I'm going to sleep sleep and sleep after a long tiring day at school. Most probably I will be blogging away at school, in I.A class, since I've done all the labs and there are no more tests left.Oh not forgetting,last goodbye to my EX who is leaving for a school project to myanmar.



20 days later, still the same thing I am going to sleep sleep and sleep but wait its a friday right? Party time. Most probably I will be going out with my friends or classmates. I think I am going to Erna's house, and going to be fishing at Punggol Park, havent done that for a long time already.



19 days later, I am going out with Adam or Janet or both of them at the same time. Hopefully, they won't adjourned their outings to a later date again like last time. Make up your minds guys!



18 days later, going to rest the whole day...



17 days later, start of school, monday's blue but it won't get to me. Monday is just like any other normal days.



16 days later, I won't be coming to school. Nothing to do. And if I don't, then I would be going for my photoshoot with Adam. Have to take several photos for my portfolio and then will update it to my blogger.



15 days later, going to be really tired after the photoshoots but will be going out with my classmates.



14 days later, still another boring day, but I will try to date someone from IRC.



13 days later, I began to miss my EX.



12 days later, someone like me...



11 days later, I am confused of my decisions and decided to meet the person who like me to ddetermine my final say.



10 days later, I began to miss my EX dearly, and wished I could turn back time and won't let those hurtful things happened.



9 days later, I would be chilling at East Coast Park with my classmates or alone.



8 days later, I am too tired, going to nap the whole day.



7 days later, I must make my decision on who I am going to choose.



6 days later, I still love my EX and wished to wait...



5 days later, my friends will find me silly for still waiting and pinning on something that is really hopeless.



4 days later, the person who liked me suprised me.



3 days later, planning of what to do for my birthday.



2 days later, get more sleep so that I won't feel lethargic on my birthday.



1 day later, getting ready for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment