Ads

Thursday, May 6, 2004

FEELING WEIRD



The time I wrote this Blog is 3:31AM. I slept at 6 in the evening, and already planned to wake up at 8 just right before American Idol Special starts but I guessed I was so tired that I overslept and woke up at 1:51AM instead. I missed Buffy, the vampire slayer too! Anyway, never mind.



A few minutes ago while listening to Atomic Kitten - Its Ok! and Do As Infinity - Raven, I felt strange inside me. I could not describe what it really was but it's mixed of a homely feeling, the feeling from the past and much more... felt so weird. Hmm...



I looked out of my balcony window and saw thisd guy at the playground. Judging from the way he stood and walk, he seems to be drunk. It really makes me giggles; he was talking so loudly and talking to who? - Nobody! Haha.



Well, its getting pretty late and I have to get my sleep. Have to wake up at 7:00 later for school! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment