Ads

Friday, May 21, 2004

THE FINAL DAY...



Today was the deadline for the submission of digital application projects. I was feeling rather anxious and afraid. I was not too sure that I could complete it in time, let alone to ensure that my project was functioning well.



Ok here is the lab that I was in.




The tables were in such a mess with all the bags, lab equipments and our projects.



For those 'blur' people out there, these are the equipments that are required to check and test the faulty parts and if it is working perfectly.




This is the logic trainer. It is to check for parity.




This is the multimeter. It is used for checking the voltage.




This is the soldering iron.



*****



I was really very frustrated that my project was not working properly. My LEDs - only 3 out of 16 lighted up. I was feeling so agitated and stressed up. What am I going to do? Am I going to fail? Is this the end of me. *Slaps my face* Shut up Isaac! Focus!



I did some troubleshooting but the final outcome was still the same. I had to ask help from Tommy and Rahila; they tried their best but still the situation remained the same. Well, its just a couple of minutes away from the deadline and I have not much time left to make all the LEDs light up!



And then it was all over. I knew I was going to fail my project. I knew I am not going to score that well. *Sigh* We tried to ask the lecturer to grant us just a few more minutes but she refused. That's it Isaac! You're doom for!



Regardless if our projects were not working or incomplete, we have to hand them in. Everybody was looking so gloomy and sad, Im no exception. And then my subject teacher told us something that had liven our spirits up. She would not fail those who had tried thier best to make their project functioned and those who are much hardworking than others. :) I guessed I'm one of them. *Hopefully*



Afterwards, I went back home and met up with Tommy and Michelle at Punggol Park at 3.30PM for fishing.



Tommy was all prepared with his fishing tools.




Look at the box. How amazing! Screw driver, scissors, hooks and many more!



On the other hand, I only brought along hooks. Ha Ha! What the ...




Michelle and Tommy... busy busy busy...



The sun was blazing hot and it was scorching us! We relocated ourselves to another fishing spot but darn, it was still very hot. After all my hard work for the past few days to get myself fairer; using all kinds of facial foam, masks and creams, my skin became tanner within a short period of time.



I was standing in the sun for quite some time that I felt so dehydrated. At a point of time, I feel so giddy that my eyes began to blur. I just wanted to find a shelter but there weren't any. Well, there was one but it was far away from me.



Anyway, I felt much more better after Michelle bought me drinks. I wasn't that thirsty and dehydrated anymore. In total, we caught 44 Luohan fishes including 2 yellow ones. But as for me, I only caught 12 while Tommy, who was the expert one, caught the remaining fishes. Darn his fishing skills was good! Hail to him!



I would like to thank Tommy for teaching me how to fish and giving me all the 42 fishes except for the 2 colorful ones - you kept for yourself. *Hmph* Just kidding. You've been such a wonderful friend!







No comments:

Post a Comment