Ads

Thursday, June 1, 2006

Gained Access To Account; 4 Times Storage

I would always worry if my account is full and losing any of the personal informations. And I wasn't able to access some of the files in the site.

But now I need not worry anymore.

Thanks to Mirantz, I am not afraid of losing any of my personal informations or getting worried over having my account easily full due to limited storage.

I am now also able to access some restricted files on the site!

Hooray!

What I can really do with access?

I can view unlimited number of full-size hotbods pics a day, including categories exclusive to Xcess subscribers.

Gain access to private photos of users.

Store up to 200 kisses and spanks.

I will never lose a kiss/spank - recover all your previously "lost" kisses/spanks!

Invite unlimited closet insiders to view my closet!

Search all fields in advance search.

I can block unlimited number of members from sending you unwanted kisses or spanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment