Ads

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

The 21st Century Infantry Medics' Gathering

Before we flew off to Brunei, the medics from my infantry unit decided to hold a BBQ party.

We started pretty late as it was raining. Besides, our Senior medic and M.O weren't there yet.


Most of the work of igniting the fire and keeping the flames burning was Alan, Bravo's company medic.

Said, Support's company medic and I watched a movie at Orchard before proceeding to the barbeque.

You see the guy in white polo tee? That's our medical officer!

It was sad to know that most could not make it to the barbeque especially the Alpha's platoon medics, Clayton, Kent and Isyraf.

Can you see the resemblance?

Only Alpha's company medic came.

And he's not happy when someone stands beside him, making him look short though he's really tall.

All ends well.


They are a bunch of wacky people. I feel so extra because all of them except for me are company medics.

Tension arised. (Not really!)

This guy here seriously have some problem! You nutcase!

My medical officer and I.

I simply love this guy, Taufik! He's wacky but intellectual.

His girlfriend? Hmm, this is when people start to assume... Forgive me but I forgot her name.

My company medic, Hakim and I.

Yijie and Said.

I always believe Hakim had sixth sense.

"Ummm, the others will be coming but disaster will befall on them.."

One of them was nearly fined for bending the traffic rules but all went well in the end.

Busy talking ...

And finally they realized I wanted to take their photos.

Vroom! Vroom!

I hardly smile! Why?


His bike is uber cool!

The Support company's medics.

I had to leave really early as I had important matters to attend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment