Ads

Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Attica

I was invited to Attica by Mirantz. I've never been there though.

A fashion show was held there and Mister Singapore was there too. The most wackiest thing I've ever heard from the presenter was, "Anyone wants to be photographed with Mister Singapore, please proceed to the VIP room."

Is he that great? Why should we take photos with him when he's barely known or publicised? He will be replaced when a new Mister Singapore comes next year.

Is Mister Singapore chosen yearly?

Oh my god.. I'm acting like a himbo!

Evil Twin: You don't act like one because you already are.

And I saw Chen Hanwei there, wearing a cap, trying to hide his face.

Peek-a-boo! I saw you! Hah!

I walked that place a few rounds and then left because it's too crampy and small and my mood for clubbing and dancing wasn't there.

While I walked down the stairs, I saw a big pretty caucasian lady, nicely dress in a silver gown, dancing on the dancefloor ... Alone.

The music was groovy and she was really getting into it when abruptly the D.J changed the song.

She was somehow feeling lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment