Ads

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Earned And To Keep

A little boy went from door to door, helping his mum to sell handicrafts. At the end of the day, he got his job done and sold almost everything. His mum is pleased with him. Should she reward him with a little something for his job well done?

I worked hard for today's NDP rehearsal. I'm doing the fireworks and alot of shifting of big objects are required. Let's just say that we are actually doing the odd jobs. Every minute, we were burnt by the sun, dehydrated and dirtied by the rusty metals.

We were elated when our O.C and Encik has decided to give us night's off. Wise move. We worked hard.

And of course, it's something I earn. So it's a must for me to go for that night's off.

Anything else can wait.

I've earned it and it's for me to keep.

Bleah~!

Though it's only 3 hours for us to spend outside camp, it's precious to us, especially to me. So here I am updating my blog and then I shall leave for dinner.

I'm moaning in agony; my body is sunburnt!

I'm getting darker. Argh!


No comments:

Post a Comment