Ads

Monday, June 26, 2006

Mastering Tennis/ You're The One For Me

Yesterday, I taught my other half how to skate. My partner was a fast learner unlike me who tried real hard to just be able to stand the first time I learn how to skate.

Once my partner is able to skate, I'll teach my partner how to ice-skate.

Master these two already, we will be learning to play tennis together.

Do you know I like to play basketball alot? It's only recently I discovered that I have a passion for basketball but once I know how to play tennis, it will be my ultimate sport.

Volleyball? Been there, done that but it's not really my type of sport.

I would not dare try water sports. Phobia.

There's so many things I want to do. There's so many things I want to do with my partner.

I believe you're the one for me baby. I love you so much. I give you my heart wholeheartedly. It's been a long time ever since I felt this way, the love, the intense love I have for you.

You create the new me.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment