Ads

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Belated B`Day Celebration With Campmates

It's dark blue fading to purple. It fades down to a turquoise teal shade and hops right into a yellowing tint, sort of like lemonade. It backs off into a darker peach orangish and growls into a deep but not powerful red. -Mm- Then you hit the mountains and it's all over. I'm going to go sit underneath it until it's dark.

...

It was a lazy afternoon. I met up with Jusheng at Cineleisure and then went to check the movie timing for Silent Hill though we knew Bob would not like to watch horror films.

Afterwards, tired of waiting for Harziyan, Jusheng and I went to the 9th floor to play bowling. Bob later on came.

I've never really played pool in my life before so this will be the first time and also my most embarassing one.

Look at how intense Jusheng was.

And ready...

He hit and scored.

Bob was exceptionally good. It was like as if he was playing for the championship. He taught me a thing or two on how to hit the ball with accuracy.


And he scored.

My turn.

Miss! Miss!

And miss!

I'm beginning to hate playing pool. I must win, I thought. I tried for the next round. I took Bob's advice into consideration and I really wowed everyone when I hit most of the balls.

Bob and I. I always taught JC guys are only good at studying but now I believe they are good at many other things too.

Jusheng and I.

Harziyan came too late. Then we proceeded to the cineplex to purchase our tickets for She's the Man.


Before the movie, we went to a Japanese fast food restaurant to munch.

While walking at the streets of Orchard, we saw a very big soccer ball. I felt like kicking it.

Adorable right?

I kicked the ball and it rolled and hit the lamppost.

No comments:

Post a Comment