Ads

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Other Half's Gift And The Stay At VIP

My other half bought me a magnetic earring. Sweet! The magnetic earring was listed in my birthday presents' list.

Isn't it cool? I don't really have to pierce my ears.

3 golden rules; No piercing, no tattoos on my body and no drinking.

My other half and I stayed at VIP for the night.

VIP Hotel has a long history and has been around for 31 years. The hotel had a major renovation in 2002. All the electrical wiring and plumbing were replaced. Being an established budget hotel, our facilities are complete and we are always upgrading to provide our guests with the best.

Swimming pool with built-in Jacuzzi, surrounded by a well-maintained garden and waterfall will surely let you have a wonderful time while you exercise or enjoy a relaxing afternoon.Other facilities include a watch collector's haven, aromatherapy sanctuary spa exclusively for ladies, news-stand, drug store, toiletries requisite shop, secretarial services, sight-seeing information, internet facilities, baby-sitter and 24-hour doctor on call.

I was late for half an hour. LATE! And I was surprised my other half wasn't that flabbergasted at me. I apologized.

Afterward, our initial plan was to club and then have supper but my other half was too tired. My other half fell asleep and I did not really want to wake my lethargic sleepy other half up.

The next morning, we went to the nearest restaurant to have our breakfast, Waffletown. My other half felt guilty for not following according to the plans we had the previous day.

No harm done baby!




Seriously, only the waffles taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment