Ads

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Goodbye Graham

I went out with Ryan for lunch and movie at Cineleisure. We watched Cars and I cannot believe that I became so emotional with one of the sad scenes. They were just CARS.

Afterwards Ryan decided to gym so I went to meet Tai Boon and his friend for dinner.


Tai Boon's friend.

Posted by Picasa Tai Boon and I. He resembles like Mirantz.

And then I received a call from Yahn (that sundel). He wanted me to accompany him to Changi Airport to send his caucasian friend off to UK.

Very last minute leh!

He's a private property; No parking, no dumping.




Posted by Picasa

Eh, whose guy is this? How can you leave him all like that by himself. Can't you see the notice?


Posted by Picasa And then we met Graham. Aw, don't cry Yahn. He'll be back.

Yahn, " Can I take a picture of you Graham? "

Graham, "No, I don't look presentable. Maybe next time."

Yahn, "Please..."

Graham, "Stop it or I will smack your face with my cock!"

Yahn finally shuts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment