Ads

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Other Half And The Cake

I had swapped my Sunday medical center duty with another medic's sunday duty. Come on, I was still in a birthday mood.

I spend half of my day with my family and then catered the other half for myself. And that's when I met someone whom I am now attached too.

Yes, I was late. Forever late.

We met at City Hall and proceeded to the Suntec City Convention Hall for the PC show. Suprising enough, we hit it well. I was able to communicate with my other half without being tongue-tied. Topics kept on flowing from my mind. We did not stop talking.

The convention hall was so packed, I placed my hand on my other half shoulder so that we would not be seperated.



Afterwards, we went to watch X-men. I told my other half that the day before was my birthday and I expected a present from my other half. I was kidding.

And then my other half started asking whether I like chocolate, straberry or vanilla more. That leads to another question and to another.

We ate at Macdonalds and my other half had to leave for a while to buy food for breakfast. I waited for my other half at the restaurant.

We met again minutes later.

In the cinema, I had the urge to hold my other half's hands, as for 1- I was cold, 2- I had a bit of feelings for my other half.

My other half suggested us to visit Esplanade before going home.

And so we did.



Beautiful scenery. Wonderful night.

My other half and I sat near the stairways at the park.

*Drum rolls*

My other half had bought me a cake, strawberry-vanilla from starbucks. It was smashed when we opened the box cover.

My other was creative and that cake was still edible.

We pretended that the cake was still in a perfect condition and that the candle was lighted up. I made a wish and pretended to blow the flame out.

My feelings started to grow.

Shouldn't I get a birthday kiss?

My other half nodded and we kissed. My love for my other half blossomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment