Ads

Saturday, June 17, 2006

21st Birthday; Closer To Home

Spinning out of control, like a tornado, I couldn't control myself. My vision was blurred into a mosaic painting, palms were sweating, and mouth was dry. I didn't know what to do. I needed to sit or down, or I would fall down. My stomach was churning, like an ocean, I think I might be sick. I was drenched with sweat. My entire body was numb; I could hear muffled voices ringing in the back of my head. "Splash him with water!"

The noise was killing me and everything was a haze. "I'm going to be drenched!" I said to myself over and over like a broken record. My bunkmate, Kee Heng twirled me and I landed on the pool of water at the toilet.

The hose was aim to my direction. Seconds later, a huge gush of water hit me.

I knew this would happen. It was totally fun and wicked!

...

The next morning...

I looked out over the land that lay in front of me. The trees towering like giants over the land and many trees begun to bloom its many leaves. It was so peaceful. Each day I watched the the beautiful garden and forest.

The flowers were in full bloom and the chipper sounds of baby birds and frolicking squirrels filled the air. The sun seemed to be out, and the blue sky was so vibrant you could sense its happiness. The clouds danced a new way across the sky.

Today, I was extra happy and I felt its neccessary for me to pamper myself with all the body treaments.

Having to be in camp 5 days a week, I can hardly have a good shower.





A complete rejuvenation; a wonderful treat to myself.

The early half of the day, I followed my mum to her friend's wedding.






I'm a narcissist.

We came way too early. We were the first to come. Thankfully, the food was ready.


I did took a few snapshots of the other main course but they were lost in the process of transfering to my laptop.

Later in the afternoon, I met up with Mirantz at Tiong Bahru Plaza.




Stupid nose!

And here's Mirantz.


And the best birthday gift is to have free access to this particular site with limitless of stored information.

I rushed home and celebrated my birthday with my family.




A heart-like cake and a key on the surface of the cake. Freedom. I'm 21 now.



Posted by Picasa

My sister and I




Cut the cake!


My mum and I.



I made 3 wishes.

Hmm.. What could it be?

A Bilabong cap!

And this would be...


...

A Bilabong belt!

And a Bilabong shirt~!



Whee!

Aftwerwards, we went to Lau Pat Sat for dinner!




Posted by Picasa





My mum was however a bit reluctant to be photographed. We had quite a feast, ordering so many fried chicken, fries, buns etc.

Later, we went to Plaza Singapura to watch a movie.






I'm a camera whore. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment