Ads

Friday, June 9, 2006

A Lazy Afternoon

"Bridges are crossed daily, some more often then other,
Live consist of bridges, some more stable than other,

And if you fall off, you might find it hard,
To stand back up, and regain your posture,

Some have fallen, and been swallowed,
Bye the current, dragged, further and further along,

Lost forever to social chaos, unknowingly I have fallen,
And risen again, death cannot stop me,

I have risen above him, perhaps even taken his place,
Oh wouldn't it be nice."

It was a lazy afternoon and I was practically so tired to even step out of my house. But then, Eric wanted to roam the whole of Suntec City. What's there that is so fascinating?

Posted by Picasa
Time and again, I tried to take a photo of Eric but he always noticed. He don't like to take photos.

Posted by Picasa I was secretly taking his photos.

Posted by Picasa

In the end, boredom got to us and we decided to watch X-Men 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment