Ads

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Forbid Them, Forbid Me, Forbid Us

I was waiting for the first bus with Yahn at Amoy Street and there it was when bizarre things happened.

Yahn told me to snap a few photos of a particular building. I asked why but he did not really want to tell me so I guessed as much that he had seen something 'dirty'.

We proceeded to the seats outside the restaurant which was closed. We rested there and Yahn fell asleep while listening to my discman.

He did not know that a few guys actually tried to cruise and touch him. I fended them off. And of course, there were others who kept circling round me. I looked away and gave that stern and fierce look of mine.

If I have a knife, I would cut their eyes into pieces. But oh well, I did not have one at that moment.


NO!


Even the drivers stopped.

I'm just there to wait for the first bus, get it?

A driver who was, maybe in his mid-20s, pulled his car over and got out of his car. I walked away slowly but he tailed me from behind.

Pissed I was, I turned back and rolled my eyes.

Bleah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment