Ads

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fly Away; Brunei

Sorry for the late posting. 21st April 2006.


Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

My parents wanted to sent me to the airport.


Posted by Picasa

I looked very fat! Haha!

I like the background effect.



Posted by Picasa
My friend, Dominic, rushed from camp to send me off. And then my godbrother, Alex came too to have dinner and bid farewell.




Posted by Picasa
We ate sushi and I saw my 2IC and medical officer.




Posted by Picasa We proceeded to Burger King to wait for my other campmates and there was where I saw Kee Heng, my bunkmate.

Thinking that nobody was looking at him, he dug his nose.


Posted by Picasa
It was getting boring to wait.


Posted by Picasa My company medic and I.

Neth and I. He came and wanted to stay till I was in the plane.


Neth bought me a huge lollipop!

Posted by Picasa

My mum and I


Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa
Everyone was busy. The time draw closer. I felt sad though to leave my love ones behind but I comforted myself that I will be back pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment