Ads

Sunday, June 4, 2006

What I Want

Most of you have been asking what I want for my birthday. To make things easier for you guys...

Here are the lists;

- Accessories; A magnetic earring, a wrist band, (a ring - only for my other half), a choker or a fanciful necklace.

- Head dress; Billabong cap (blue / black / brown / white. I don't like other colors), An addidas vicer.

- CDs; Buffy the vampire slayer season 7, Ayumi Hamasaki latest single, Dido - White flag, Ayumi - I am, Anime - Gatekeepers season 1

- Shirts; Billabong (Any color except purple), A formal wear. Size M.

- Bottom; Jeans (unique designs) Size 30, New Urban Male Boxers Size S.

I'll be going out this Saturday and I love receiving blue roses though I'd only received it once a year back.

No, I'm not being shameless! haha! A few emailed, a few MSNed and the others messaged me to regards of what I want for my birthday. So this might jolly well be the generated birthday presents I want to receive.

You have presents for me but have no time to give to me personally. Message me @ 90217458 for my address!

Comment box for this post has been disabled. My blog is going on a stealth mode for the time being. I'm occupied with alot of projects thus unable to comment those who commented.

No comments:

Post a Comment