Ads

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bad Luck / Cosmic Inbalance

Yesterday, just within the 4 hours at night, I had so many bad luck coming my way.

I nearly trip and fell twice while getting onto the escalator.

I was informed that my laptop was laggy. My sister tried going onto different sites but they were uploading the pages too slowly. I forgot to help my mum to do some computer/admin stuffs.

I made a friend wait for countless of hours and he's angry.

My head was spinning so terribly as I did not have enough sleep. It brought my energy level to an all-time low. I wasn't able to think well.

My other half was there to witness it.

Past midnight, the bad luck stopped.

I realized that one of my friends has a tremendous negative energy in him that it caused an inbalance to my luck.

Yes, you can say that I'm a superstitious guy. But what are the odds?

I know it's bad of me to say such things of a friend. I still treat him as a friend, a good friend indeed. But everytime I talked about him, be with him, chat with him, things starts to go wrong on my side.

It's like North pole can never meet north pole.

Get it?

P/S: Comments are disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment