Ads

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Jackpot and a Treat To SPA!

Tim brought me to the Singapore Polytechnic Guild (something like that lah!). I did not manage to take photos because I did not bring my trusted camera!

We went to the sauna there. Hot and very misty leh!

But it was refreshing!

Ahhhh! I wished I could stay longer but I went there during one of my nights off.

Then we proceeded to play jackpot.

It was my first time playing the real jackpot and not some kind of jackpot game I usually play in my laptop.

Real money!

Ka-ching!

Ka-ching!

I love it when I hear the sound of coins dropping out from the machine. It makes your heart beat fast. Adrenaline rush!

We've won some cash and decided to spent it on the food that we will be buying from Mac Donalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment