Ads

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Coming 21

I'm turning 21 soon and it's time for me to prepare for my birthday party if time allows me to do so. I'm involved in the NDP 2006 so my schedule will be packed and my Saturdays' will be burned.

So, crossing my fingers, praying, and hoping that I could get a birthday off.

I'm turning 21 and I can watch RA movies soon!

- I'm the only medic amongst the 9 new ones who got upgraded to P2 at the medical center.

- I met up with my blog idol, Eddy Waga Waga at TTSH whilst sending one of my patients.

- My duty was switched with one of the new medics, and that made me so elated.

- Had an unexpected twist with my love life.

- My blog is catching up with the rankings in a particular competition from 77th position to 35th position.

No comments:

Post a Comment