Ads

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Cabarets And The Drunken Boy

I got drunk but it wasn't as worst as the previous times. I felt so embarrassed! The people I know saw me drunk! Haha!

I'm glad there were many concerned faces.

Yahn was there to ensure that I become sober and Jon Lance, I think that's his name, treated me to tea and roti john and Shah massaged for me.

*Smiles*

I danced crazily!

Having to watch a cabaret show at Chinatown wasn't listed on my programme listings. But what the heck, I've never been to one.

I don't really like the performance done by the person at the above picture. She's too full of herself.

This is one of the very performance that cracks me up! Sensationally funny.

Admist the show, I looked around if I saw any familiar faces. God, was I surprise to see my long lost friend there, Riezman!

It's been a long time since I saw him. 3 years? 4 years? *Laughs*

Thailand?
To kill or not to kill, that is the question.

The funniest performer of the night!

I can't believe they used the Aiyoyo song. If you all still can remember, there was onced a show about a teacher who always go like 'Aiyoyo', starring Chen Liping.

Afterward, they had a mini competition of who can burst the ballons the fastest. Apparently, the Caucasian lady, Melissa won!

The cabaret show was gorgeously done! Thumbs up!

And I get to enter the club I went to for free! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment