Ads

Friday, May 12, 2006

Insanity!

I didn't expect Yann a.k.a PhunkTV to be a fast runner. They wanted me to sing and captured it in Yann's digicam. I refused to. Persistent they were to get me to sing.

We ran the whole of Youth Park. Alot of hidings to be precised.

Yann has long legs! In the end, they captured me screaming for help when one of them tickled me till to the death on camera.

That aside, I went on a shopping spree two days ago - an outburst of buying alot of clothes.

*Shouts aloud!* I've just received a big fat paycheck for endorsing a certain brand which I will tell abit later! You think I would crazily spent all my N.S allowance on clothings?!

Oh, I only received a measely $100 for my progress package.

I had my campmate, Jusheng and Yann to select the clothes for me! Sweet!

I spent $500 on clothes, $100 on food, $35 on transportation and bought $10 charity tickets in just one day. My good twin is definitely going to kill me and become a devil for once.

This jeans stands out amongst the rest so I decided to buy it and since Jusheng said it looks unique too.

MY MU bag IS CRUMPLED! ARGH!!!!!

Yellow leh! I think it will be the only yellow color t-shirt if it was to be hang with my other shirts in my wardrobe.

I like the words on the shirt.

The shirt is really unique. The shop owner agrees with me.

Evil Twin: Of course she agrees with you because she wants you to buy that shirt!

Quicksilver and it's blue...

The design is nice. Just simply love it and it's blue...

blue...

still blue...

I so love this shirt! It was the last piece! and I have got to stop buying shirts that are blue!

Oh well, it's my favorite color though.

Something's wrong with some of my pictures. I swear when I uploaded the pictures, they were not being rotated to the right like the one above. Weird.

I have got to iron all the clothes. They are crumpled!

Tadah! Love em` all!

No comments:

Post a Comment