Ads

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mum!

On my mum's birthday itself, we went to Lau Pat Sat to have our dinner.

We ordered many satays (chicken and beef).

Previously, a week before, I bought her a cake to celebrate Mothers' day and my mum's birthday on the same particular day.

I wanted to buy the cake she liked but it was gone when I came back to the shop the next day.

Damn!

I ordered myself a happiness plate. the chickens are small, the fries are too little and the coleslaw so yucky.

But what the heck. I just gobble them up.

I went back home to see the cake my family had bought for my mum but did not manage to cut it with them.

Sad I was but I hope the time that I spent together with them will compensate the cutting of cake.


I look so distorted in the photo. And my sister is oh-so fair!


Cheese! I should smile!

Happy Birthday, Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment