Ads

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Recommendations (Fabulous Food)

If you want to treat yourself to great Malay food, try the restaurant that is situated at Bugis.

I have no idea how to explain to all of you of how to get there. You see the numbers on the signboard? Call them and asked for directions to their restaurants.

The above dish is sambal goreng! I love this dish; spicy.

Yummy!

The photo is a bit blurry. It's actually black pepper chicken.

Sotongs! I don't really like this dish because I don't eat sotongs. Not my favorite lah!

Sambal fish! I don't eat fish either because I was once choked eating fish when I was younger. The fish bone got stucked in my throat and I nearly died. (Too exagerating)

We ordered alot of dishes and were afraid we might not finish them up but in the end nothing was left.

No comments:

Post a Comment