Ads

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Taking Flight

I'm so estatic. I was praised by my Medical Officer,medics and Encik.

"Your O.C and 2IC told me of your great performance at Brunei. A job well done to you. I'm impress." praised Medical Officer.

"Your company medic has told us that you are the best amongst the 3 platoon medics in your company." praised 2nd Sergeant Gerald.

"They wanted a few of the new medics to be upgraded to P2 and they want only the best so I recommended you." said one of the p1 medics.

"You've cleaned your stretcher and the other two did not. You're a good medic." exclaimed Encik.

And thank you so much Tim for sending me back home from camp! I know it was rushing for you and I apologize for that! Thank you so much! By the way, you're not a U.F.O (only he understands).

I was over the top when I was invited to the movie screening, She's the Man at Cineleisure yesterday but sadly, I could not make it due to time constraint.

I booked in camp 15 minutes late. I really should complain that even though there are so many cabs in Singapore, it's difficult to hire them. However, I was relieved to know that no punishment was given to me.

And here I am at home blogging, having my 1/2 day off.

There's only 9 more days to my birthday. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment