Ads

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Blah Blah Blah...

Let's do some math here.

10000 Readers Per Day.

400 of those whom I know. 9600 of those whom I do not know.

Let's say if 1 out of 100 of them hates me, there will be 100 readers who hates me. That is like 1/7 of my blog population.

I'm still not on the losing end.

Why they hate me?

- Because they don't get sponsorships or endorsement deals.

- Because they assume and listen to people's judgements on the person they know without even indulging into correct information from the person itself.

- Whine like a baby and twist real stories into their created ones. Thus, leading many people into believing the created stories.

- Because I am flirtatious. (Assumptions)

Let's have a scenario.

Jason is a well-known guy. Since he is well-known, people are always watching him. Jason breaks up and gets a new partner and breaks up with that partner and gets a new one again. Everyone knows. Thus, labeling him a flirt.

Enny is a not- so - well -known guy. He breaks up, gets a new partner, breaks up again and gets a new partner again. Nobody knows. Thus, nobody labels him as a flirt. Out of jealousy, he spites everyone with bitter words of Jason, creating more sparks.

Hold...

Does anyone knows why Jason breaks up with the partner he's with?

I heard they broke off because she thinks he's a flirt and sleeps around with other people!

I saw him with another cutie on the streets yesterday!

Blah Blah Blah!

Hearsays.

I know a few people whom I were with who are not as cunning as Enny.

Enny oh Enny.

My kingdom still stands strong. It's made of steel and real ice. You want to tumble it down? Not so easy.

Why am I even writing this stupid entry.

*Rolls eyes*

I have more important things to attend to like being hired to do a voice over for FFXI. Splash me with more projects and endorsements! Loving it. And if you don't, you still have to love it.

Muahaha! *Evil Laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment