Ads

Thursday, September 8, 2005

Swimming (Last Try)

Three days ago, Enzo and I decided to go to Kallang Basin to swim. We went to Sentosa too many times and as Enzo and many others said, "Sentosa is not a place for you to learn swimming. It's different from a swimming pool."

Then, we called Aaron to accompany us.

Aaron suggested that we swim at his condo's pool. We agreed.

The pool was magnificant and it wasn't too deep. I can even walk in the pool. =X

We were in the pool from 2.30p.m to 5.30p.m. We were in the pool for 3 hours, 3 long hours. My desire to learn swimming is so great that I do not mind staying in the pool for as long as 3 hours even though I was shivering; it was cold.


I need to nail this.

Previously, when I blow bubbles in the water, I did not submerged my entire head into the water. But on that day, Enzo and Aaron urged me to put my whole head into the water.

1...

2...

3...

In I go. I went really deep. I blew bubbles.

1...

2...

5...

8...

I re-surfaced. 8 seconds. I was in the water for 8 seconds. I went in again, trying to be in the water for more than 8 seconds. Trying my best not to re-surface so quickly. I want to be in the water for as long as I could.

Seconds later, I re-surfaced again. 13 seconds. 13 seconds was the timing I spent in the water.

Not bad, I thought.

Then, I learn how to move my legs. And my hands. Co-ordination was important to do the breaststroke style.

At the end of the day, I managed to move a few distances. But my co-ordination was still somehow amissed; my legs and hands movements still can't co-ordinate together.

That's all I can do. There's no more time for swimming lessons anymore. I did my best.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment