Ads

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Publicity And The Unique National Library

I thought I had lost the following picture but after sorting out my pictures in my laptop, I found it.

I did not know why I did not post the picture up.

When I saw her, I laughed. She had this sad expression on her face when she was promoting for Ou De Yang. I thought she was supposed to put on a smiley face and walk around Orchard proudly since she was promoting a famous singer.

But then I realized that probably she was embarassed or feeling humilated walking around with that giant hanging poster around her neck.

Passer-bys laughed at her, mocked at her. Soon, I realize it was not a laughing matter. I knew she wanted to cry as for I saw her lips trembled. I saw her face turned red. I saw tears swelling up.

I glared at those who teased her.

Bad!

I proceeded to the National Library and took pictures of the library.

The garden; beautiful and airy.

All books for children are located at the basements and the books for adults are located at the 7th level and above.

How come so few books?

Evil Twin: Maybe they have not stock up yet, You came on the opening day leh!

It was really crowded at the first floor but as you proceed to the higher floors, it's not actually packed with people.

Oh la la! Look at how high the shelves are...

No comments:

Post a Comment