Ads

Friday, September 9, 2005

Happy Birthday To Jack And Selena

By the time you are reading this entry, I will already be in camp. Both of you, are my idols, are my inspirations, are the two most respected people (Of course, I respect my family too lah!).

These are three poems, modified by me (I know lah! Not original! *Sobs* BUt I hope borth of you will like it).

Birthday Wish

On your Birthday,
Stretch for a sunbeam...
Reach for a star,
Go for a beautiful dream...

Pick out some wishes,
no matter how far they are,
or how hard to reach
they may seem...

Cherish some hopes
that are dear to your heart...

And as a new year comes in view,

Treasure & keep them,
and know from the start,
that this year,
you can make them come true.


...

Though special times
like birthdays
seem the nicest ones by far
to tell you very lovingly
how wonderful you are ...
You surely know
you're loved a lot
each day the whole year through ...
And are always wished
the special things
that mean the most to you.

Happy Birthday


...

This is a day of promise -
Of hopefulness, laughter, and cheer,
For this is a day of remembering
The good things that happened all year -
A day for reflecting on memories
Shared with friends and with family, too,
Who were so much a part
of the joys in your heart
And the love that you felt
all year through...
Of new dreams to dream
and more love to share
Through a year that's about to unfold.


...

I would like to wish Janet Ng and those whose birthday falls on the month of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment