Ads

Monday, September 5, 2005

Giddy...

For the past two days, I have been getting giddy spells. I hated it. I felt weak and lethargic.

It's all due to a ride I took at Escape themepark last Saturday. I already told my friend that I can't take rides that goes round and round as for I will get nauseous.

We ignored and continued with the ride. Afterward, my head was spinning and I felt as if I was in hell. I felt nauseous.

I controlled. I tried not to puke. I tried every method to keep myself from vomitting. I ate spicy food, I drank coke, I took a short nap. Nothing worked. I was still feeling giddy.

I could stand it no longer. I rushed to the gents. But even before I could reach the toilet bowl, I vomitted everywhere near the sink and floor.

I felt relieved and better after vomitting. All that I'd eaten and drank came out. Haha!

When I was younger, I refused to ride the viking machine as for everytime I rode on it, I will vomit and become giddy but now not anymore.

Somehow, nothing happened when I rode the viking machine. I felt alright. I rode it times and times again.

Evil Twin: Isn't that a good thing?

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment