Ads

Thursday, September 8, 2005

My 10 Wishlist Before I Serve N.S

1. Go Sentosa. (Checked)

2. Learn the basics of swimming. (Checked)

3. Read the books I borrowed. (Checked)

4. Meet my classmates and close friends before I go N.S. (Checked)

5. Settle my love life. (Settled)

6. Go Downtown East, Escape Themepark. (Checked)

7. Fishing (Not done, but it's alright. I can go fishing even after my enlistment.)

8. Watch Korean drama, Glass Shoe. (Not done, but it's alright. I can still continue to watch it after my enlistment.)

9. Save a certain amount of money before I serve National Service. (Did not happen but it does not matter. I can still save up money even when I am in N.S.)

10. Touch the platform that's afloat in between the two beaches at Sentosa. (Not done yet. Will do it when I book out of camp.)

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment