Ads

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Different Stories

Some say NSF can only book out 2 weeks after they booked in. Some say NSFwill only book out 3 weeks after their book-in date.

If you fail our IPPT, you might be confine to another 2 weeks more or maybe send to Tekong. But others say that the probability of going to Tekong when you are already in a mono intake is low.

Two friends gave me two different lists of what to bring. I'm confused. So which is right? I compared. Then I realize that I was at fault for not reading properly and skipping a few of the sentences.

Some say mono intake is tough while others find it easy. Which should I believe? Why didn't they just post me to Tekong and that would end all my wild guesses. Yes, I am afraid.

I am afraid that I will not be able to cope the tough trainings.

Endurance.

I need to endure at least for the next two weeks, and then I will book out. I need to have the courage. I need to be strong. I need you people to be there for me, let it be spiritually or mentally.

I need to face up to reality that NS is just 2 days away. I need to be mentally prepared. I need to be physically prepared.

I'm like many others; afraid.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment